FiTOUR®’s Primary Yoga Instructor Certification Program provides comprehensive insight into Hatha Yoga. You will be gain knowledge on the most popular forms of Hatha Yoga and how to provide students with a safe Hatha Yoga class in a yoga studio or group fitness environment.
The FiTOUR® Yoga Certification Programs are designed with Instructors who teach Yoga classes at a fitness center and yoga studio in mind. FiTOUR®’s Primary Yoga Certification Program provides valuable information on how to design and implement a Hatha Yoga class.
The FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Certification Program will provide you with a view of the History and Origin of Hatha Yoga. In addition you will learn valuable information on how to design a safe Yoga class that will provide your students with the benefits of Yoga practice.
- Safe progression of your students and clients through the Yoga Progressions:
- Standing Postures
- Seated Postures
- Class Design
- Understand how to design a Hatha Yoga class
- Understand how to transition through Yoga Poses in a systematic manner
- Understand how to safely progress students through Yoga Postures
- Understand how to select yoga music
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Primary Yoga Instructor
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR®’s Primary Yoga Instructor Certification Program provides you with the confidence needed to obtain a job position as a Yoga Teacher
- Successful completion of FiTOUR®’s Primary Yoga Instructor Certification Program will give you the knowledge necessary to teach a safe and effective Yoga class
- Successful completion of FiTOUR®’s Primary Yoga Instructor Certification Program will provide Personal Trainers with the professional tools necessary to provide One-On-One Yoga Training Sessions to Clients