FiTOUR® is offering online courses which are approved by the Athletic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Yoga Primary Home Study Course is approved for 8 AFAA CEUs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain ceus used to renew an AFAA Certification.
The FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Home Study Course will provide a view of the history and origin of hatha yoga. In addition, the course contains valuable information on how to design a safe yoga class that will provide students with optimal benefits of yoga practice.
- Safe progression through yoga postures:
- Standing Postures
- Seated Postures
- Class Design:
- Understand how to design a hatha yoga class.
- Understand how to transition through yoga poses in a systematic manner.
- Understand how to safely progress students through yoga postures.
- Understand how to select appropriate music for a yoga class.
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Yoga Instructor Primary Home Study Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Home Study Course provides the confidence needed to obtain a job position as a yoga teacher.
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Home Study Course will result in gaining the knowledge necessary to teach a safe and effective yoga class.
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Home Study Course will provide personal trainers with the professional tools necessary to provide one-on-one yoga training sessions to personal training clients.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Primary Yoga Instructor Study Videos -