Step up your Group Exercise Classes using the Step. Whether you will teach choreographed Step classes, athletic conditioning classes, active older adult classes or children’s classes, certified training as a Step Instructor is a great tool to enhance your students’ fitness levels.
Step training provides a dynamic and power-based training program designed to improve aerobic capacity, muscular strength and muscular endurance. The Step can be used to provide students with fun & exciting choreographed Step Classes, Boot Camp or Sports Conditioning Sessions and Resistance or Body Sculpting Classes. Personal Trainers can use the Step as a versatile training tool to keep their training sessions fresh.
Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Step Certification Program will expand your knowledge of Group Fitness and will increase your value as a fitness professional. Whether you attend a Live Workshop or choose our Home Study Program, the FiTOUR® Official Step Certification study manual and Step Training DVD will give you invaluable information:
- Learn about the history of Step aerobics and research on safe execution of movements
- Understand Kinesiology, Physiology and Biomechanics and how each topic relates to Step aerobics
- Understand risk factors, safety guidelines including equipment set-up and music speed
- Learn proper equipment set-up and how to perform each exercise properly
- Learn Stepping Terms and Techniques
- Learn how to choreograph a Step class and how to properly cue Step movements
Benefits of Becoming a FiTOUR® Certified Step Fitness Instructor
- Provides employers and clients with the mark of excellence through dedication to expanding your knowledge through study to become and Certified Step Instructor
- Personal Trainers gain the benefit of understand the biomechanics involved when utilizing the Step and safety guidelines to provide clients with safe & effective training programs.
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Step Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Step Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Step/Group Exercise Hard Copy Study Manual -
$19.99-- $10 (available for purchase at checkout)!
Practice Examinations are available for all certifications - $9.99