FiTOUR® is offering courses which are approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Home Study Course is approved for .8 NASM CECs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an NASM Certification.
The FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Home Study Course will provide the knowledge and tools necessary to provide clients and students with instruction on how to execute exercises safely and effectively.
- History and benefits of training with a stability ball.
- Understand kinesiology, physiology and biomechanics and how to relate this knowledge to coaching clients and students to integrate the core muscles during activity using a stability ball.
- Understand risks involved, safety guidelines and equipment set-up for training sessions implementing training using a stability ball.
- How to implement the stability ball into group exercise and personal training sessions with guidelines on how to develop stability ball weight training and stability ball core training.
- Music guidelines for working with a stability ball in a group exercise class setting.
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Home Study Course:
- Provides personal trainers and group exercise instructors with the mark of excellence through dedication to expanding knowledge through study to successfully complete the FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Home Study Course.
- Provide clients and students comprehensive three-dimensional core and resistance training with the knowledge and skills gained through course study.
- Provide employers with confidence in your professional skills by obtaining a passing score on the online examination.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Study Videos -