The FiTOUR® Primary Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification Course will provide the fitness professional an in-depth look into the concepts and techniques of suspension fitness using suspension straps. This comprehensive course provides information on the purpose, benefits, target population, and history of suspension fitness. Participants will learn how to identify and apply the seven essential functional movement patterns during a suspension fitness class.
Participants will learn how to explain and demonstrate the suspension equipment set-up and the 6 body positions used in a basic suspension fitness class. Participants will learn more than 60 suspension exercises of which movements focus on strength, aerobic capacity, flexibility, balance, stabilization, and functional movement patterns.
After completing the course, participants will be able to format and instruct a safe and effective basic suspension fitness class while demonstrating proper cueing, body alignment, and technique.
This course provides study on the following topics:
- The Fundamentals of Suspension Fitness
- Definition of Suspension Fitness
- History of Suspension Fitness
- Target Population
- Recommended Wear
- Proper Posture
- Muscular System and Anatomy
- Planes of Movement
- Fitness Components of Suspension Exercise
- Suspension Exercise Equipment
- Set Up
- Strap Length Adjustments
- 6 Body Positions
- Suspension Fitness Technique and Safety
- Suspension Fitness Class Format (62 Exercises)
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Total Body
The information contained in the FiTOUR® Primary Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification Course has been compiled through research and study from a variety of sources. It is a comprehensive manual on the foundations of suspension fitness designed specifically for fitness professionals.
Upon successful completion of the FiTOUR® Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification Course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and tools to effectively design and teach safe comprehensive fitness programming that incorporates suspension exercises using a suspension strap.
The FiTOUR® online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Online Study Manual-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Online Study Videos-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20!