Get the necessary tools to begin your career as a Group Fitness Instructor with FiTOUR®’s group fitness instructor certification. You’ll learn how to share fitness and health with others in a fun and enjoyable group setting with FiTOUR®’s Primary Group Exercise Certification.
The FiTOUR® Primary Group Fitness Certification is for all fitness professionals who teach exercise in a group setting – whether you are a Group Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer. The FiTOUR® Primary Group Exercise Certification is also great for experienced Group Exercise Instructors who would like to brush up on fitness instructor technique and execution or who would like to renew their Group Fitness Instructor certification.
The FiTOUR® Primary Group Fitness Certification Program will provide Group Fitness Instructors the tools necessary to teach a safe and effective fitness class in a group setting. The FiTOUR® Primary Group Exercise Certification Program is also perfect for Personal Trainers who want to expand their marketability by breaking into the Personal Group Training market.
- Careful study of the Primary Group Exercise Instructor manual and review of the DVD will provide you with the information necessary to successfully pass the Group Fitness Instructor Certification Examination.
- Attendance at a Live Certification Workshop will provide the Group Fitness Instructor candidate with the opportunity to participate in and successfully pass a practical examination:
- FiTOUR®’s Primary Group Exercise Certification provides detailed review of the following topics:
- Objectives of Group Exercise Instruction
- Five Components of Fitness
- F.I.T. Principle and Basic Training Concepts
- Basic Anatomy, Kinesiology & Physiology
- Basic Nutrition and Weight Management
- ACSM Guidelines, Exercise Safety & Injury Prevention
- Class Format, Cueing, Music and Choreography
- Basic Class Formats
- Class Design
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Primary Group Fitness Instructor:
- Successful completion of the Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification Program assures employers and clients that you carry the mark of excellence through dedication to expanding your knowledge through study to become aCertified Fitness Instructor with FiTOUR®’s Group Exercise Instructor Certification
- Personal Trainers will learn valuable information on how to successfully provide their Group Clients with effective programming and motivation
- Successful completion of the Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification Program, will provide you with confidence when applying for a Group Exercise Instructor job
- Holding a current Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification will give you the credentials needed to obtain group fitness insurance.
The FiTOUR® online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Primary Group Exercise Online Study Manual-
- FiTOUR® Primary Group Exercise Online Study Videos-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Group Exercise Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20!