The FiTOUR® Primary Myofascial Release Certification Course will provide the fitness professional an in-depth look into the concepts and techniques of self-massage and myofascial release. In addition, you will understand how to identify trigger points and the significance of trigger points in the myofascial bands. This comprehensive course provides information on how to use a variety of foam rollers in both individual and group training environments. You will learn techniques for performing self-massage and myofascial release with cylindrical and half-round rollers. In addition, you will learn how to use specialized rollers such as contoured and grid rollers.
This course provides study on the following topics:
- Kinesiology and Anatomy
- Foam Rolling Equipment
- Cylindrical and Half-Round Rollers
- Contoured Rollers
- Grid Rollers
- Foundations of Myofascial Release
- Concepts of Myofascial Release
- Trigger Points
- Body Awareness
- Spinal Alignment
- Safe Rolling Techniques and Guidelines
- Rolling Techniques
- 54 Rolling and Releases for Major Muscle Groups
- 23 Releases using Cylindrical Roller
- 9 Releases using Half Roller
- 14 Releases using Contoured Roller
- 6 Releases using Grid Roller
The information contained in the FiTOUR® Myofascial Release Certification:Using a Foam Roller, Myofascial Release Foundations Course has been compiled through research and study from a variety of sources. It is a comprehensive manual on the foundations of myofascial release and self-massage designed specifically for fitness professionals.
Upon successful completion of the FiTOUR® Myofascial Release Certification: Using a Foam Roller, Myofascial Release Foundations Course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and tools to effectively design and teach safe comprehensive fitness programming that incorporates myofascial release using a variety of foam rolling equipment.
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Primary Myofascial Release Foam Roller Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Primary Myofascial Release Foam Roller Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Primary Myofascial Release Foam Roller Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20!