Kick-up your Group Exercise Instructor teaching skills by successfully completing the FiTOUR® Kickbox Certification.
Kickboxing is one of the most popular class formats found in health clubs around the world. The FiTOUR® Kickbox Certification Program will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to provide your students with a safe and effective fitness-based kickbox program.
Upon successful completion of the FiTOUR® Kickbox Certification, you will:
- Understand Kinesiology, Physiology and Biomechanics and how each component translates in a Kickbox class
- Understand risk factors, safety guidelines and working with Special Populations
- Learn how to design a safe Kickbox class
- Learn proper technique and how to instruct students to perform kicks and punches while avoiding injury
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Kickbox Fitness Instructor
- Provides employers and clients with the mark of excellence through dedication to expanding your knowledge through study to become and Certified Kickbox Instructor
- Easy and affordable re-certification process which only costs $25 and taking a 25 question renewal examination
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Group Kickbox Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Group Kickbox Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Group Kickbox/Group Exercise Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20
Practice Examinations are available for all certifications - $9.99