Earn NASM CECs with the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Primary Home Study Course
FiTOUR® is offering courses which are approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Primary Home Study Course is approved for .8 NASM CECs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an NASM Certification.
FiTOUR®'s Indoor Cycling Instructor Primary Home Study Course will provide the knowledge and skills needed to be a successful indoor cycling instructor.
- Obtain a working knowledge of indoor cycling equipment from the bike components to proper bike set-up.
- Understand the exercise science behind indoor cycling.
- Learn a variety of indoor cycling class formats.
- Learn how to use various class formats to provide students with balanced and effective indoor cycling programming.
- Understand risk factors and safety guidelines.
- Learn how to teach indoor cycling to special populations.
- Learn how to select music for indoor cycling classes.
- Learn how to create indoor cycling classes using a variety of riding drills.
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Primary Home Study Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Primary Home Study Course demonstrates to employers your dedication to improving your professional skills.
- Obtaining a passing score on the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Primary Home Study Course online examination will demonstrate, to both employers and students, your dedication to expanding your professional knowledge and skills through study.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Primary Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Primary Online Study Videos -