FiTOUR® is offering online courses which are approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Group Kickboxing Instructor Home Study Course is approved for .8 NASM CECs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an NASM Certification.
The FiTOUR® Group Kickboxing Home Study Course provides the tools necessary to design and lead a safe and effective group kickboxing class.
- Understand kinesiology, physiology and biomechanics and how each component translates to the movements performed during a group kickboxing class.
- Understand risk factors, safety guidelines and working with special populations.
- Learn how to design a safe group kickboxing class.
- Learn proper kickboxing technique and how to instruct students to perform kicks and punches while avoiding injury.
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Group Kickboxing Home Study Course:
Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Group Kickboxing Home Study Course will provide employers and students with confidence in your professional skills as a group fitness instructor. Obtaining a passing score on the online examination will earn you the mark of excellence evidenced by dedication to increasing your knowledge of teaching group exercise.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Group Kickboxing Instructor Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Group Kickboxing Instructor Study Videos -