Earn NASM CECs with the FiTOUR® Group Fitness Instructor Advanced Home Study Course
FiTOUR® is offering online courses which are approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Group Fitness Instructor Advanced Home Study Course is approved for .8 NASM CECs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an NASM Certification.
The FiTOUR® Group Exercise Instructor Advanced Home Study Course will provide the group fitness instructor with in-depth information regarding safety guidelines, advanced concepts in kinesiology and biomechanics, working with special populations and the variety of group exercise programs that are offered throughout the United States. The FiTOUR® Group Exercise Instructor Advanced Home Study Course will expand on the information and knowledge learned in the FiTOUR® Group Fitness Instructor Primary Home Study Course through the following topics:
- Advanced Concepts in Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- 32-Count Choreography
- Resistance Training Classes
- Indoor Cycling Classes
- Aqua Fitness Classes
- Senior Fitness Classes
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness Classes
- Mind/Body Classes
- Other Types of Group Exercise Classes
- Class Examples
- Dance Aerobics
- Low Impact Aqua Fitness
- DeepWater Indoor Cycling
- Boot Camp
- Pre and Post-Natal Class Mind/Body Class
- Pilates and Yoga Combination Muscle Conditioning Classes
- Body Sculpting
- Resistance Training
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Advanced Group Instructor Home Study Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Group Exercise Instructor Advanced Home Study Course assures employers and students that you are dedicated expanding your knowledge through study to become a certified group fitness instructor.
- The FiTOUR® Group Exercise Instructor Advanced Home Study Course contains a variety of class formats and class examples that can be used to create safe, effective and motivating classes for your group exercise class students.
- Personal trainers will learn valuable information on how to successfully provide their group training with effective programming and motivation. Through successful completion of the FiTOUR® Group Exercise Instructor Advanced Home Study Course, you will be confident in your skills and knowledge when applying for a position as a group exercise instructor.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Advaanced Group Exercise Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Advaanced Group Exercise Online Study Videos -