FiTOUR® is offering online courses which are approved by the Athletic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Home Study Course is approved for 8 AFAA CEUs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an AFAA Certification.
The FITOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Home Study Course provides the tools necessary to lead safe exercise in a group setting using various resistance equipment including plate-loaded barbells, dumbbells and rubberized resistance.
- Obtain a working knowledge of anatomy and physiology, kinesiology and the science of weight training.
- Review and understand the guidelines for weight lifting.
- Learn exercises for all of the major muscle groups using various resistance equipment:
- Rubberized Resistance
- Learn how to design a resistance training class that will provide students with a well-rounded resistance training program.
- The FiTOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Home Study Course is not only ideal for group exercise instructors but also for personal trainers who train clients in a group setting.
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Home Study Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Home Study Course will provide employers and students with confidence in your professional skills. Obtaining a passing score on the online examination will earn you the mark of excellence evidenced by dedication to increasing your knowledge of exercise and applying that knowledge to resistance training programs.
- Group exercise instructors and personal trainers will learn new methods and approaches to exercises to provide clients and students with resistance training formats and programs that are comprehensive and full of variety.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Group Barbell Instructor Study Videos -