Become a certified fitness instructor with FiTOUR®’s Group Barbell Conditioning Certification Program designed for Group Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers. This program will provide you with the tools needed to provide your students and clients with a comprehensive resistance training program focusing on total body muscle conditioning in a fun and exciting environment.
The FiTOUR® Group Barbell Conditioning program equips Group Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers with the necessary tools to create innovative, energetic and results oriented resistance training program in a group setting. This FiTOUR® fitness certification focuses on developing muscular endurance. Many individuals who attend group fitness classes often neglect resistance training due to various reasons, whether those reasons are time related, lack of knowledge on how to resistance train, or sheer intimidation.
Group Personal Training is on the rise! The FiTOUR® Group Barbell Conditioning Certification Program will provide Personal Trainers with invaluable insight and information on how to develop resistance training programs into a group personal training sessions.
- Obtain a working knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology, Kinesiology and the Science of Weight Training
- Review the Guidelines for Weight Lifting
- Learn exercises for all of the major muscle groups using various resistance equipment
- Rubberized Resistance
- Learn how to design a Group Barbell Conditioning Class that will keep your students coming back for more.
- The FiTOUR® Group Barbell Conditioning Certification Program is not only ideal for Group Fitness Instructors but also for Personal Trainers who train clients in a group setting.
Benefits of Becoming a FiTOUR® Certified Group Barbell Conditioning Fitness Instructor
- Successful completion of the Group Barbell Conditioning Certification Exam will give you the distinction of excellence through study to become a Certified Group Barbell Conditioning Instructor
- Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors will learn new methods and exercises to provide clients and students with resistance training formats and programs that are comprehensive and full of variety
- As a Certified Group Fitness Instructor with the Group Barbell Conditioning Certification Program, you will have a competitive edge when applying for a fitness instructor job.
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Group Barbell Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Group Barbell Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Group Barbell/Group Exercise Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20