Earn AFAA CECs with the FiTOUR® Barre Primary Home Study Course
FiTOUR® is offering online courses which are approved by the Athletic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Barre Primary Home Study Course is approved for 8 AFAA CEUs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a ceu course to obtain cecs used to renew an AFAA Certification.
The FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor CEC Course prepares instructors to help participants gain the many benefits from this class format. This CEC Course covers the below topics:
- Fundamentals of the barre technique
- 8 principles of the barre technique
- Terms of fitness and musculature anatomy
- Barre technique safety
- Barre music selection
- Barre class formatting and exercises
- Burning calories and fat through the barre technique
- Gains in joint protection through the barre technique
- Protection of bone mass through the barre technique
- Gains in strength and flexibility through the barre technique
- Restoration of natural balance through the barre technique
- Improved coordination and posture through the barre technique
- Reduction in stress and fatigue and stimulation of the circulatory system through the barre technique
- How the barre technique is applicable to all fitness levels
- New/Additional fitness tools, including small exercise balls, resistance bands, light weights and the ballet barre
- Use of body weight exercises to perform resistance training
- Development of more toned arms, glutes, abs and thighs for participants through the barre technique
- Formatting of all benefits of the barre technique delivered in a fun and effective 60-minutes class
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor CEC Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor CEC Course will equip you with the skills needed to design and teach safe and effective barre classes that are composed of a combination Pilates, yoga, barre, light weight training and ballet.
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor CEC Course will prepare you to format a fun barre class that will aid your participants in reaching their goals to be lean and strong.
Obtaining a passing score on the FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor CEC Course examination will demonstrate, to both your employers and students, your dedication to expanding your knowledge through study.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Primary Barre Instructor Study Videos -