Earn ACE CECs with the FiTOUR® Barre Advanced Home Study Course
FiTOUR® is offering courses which are approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Barre Advanced Home Study Course is approved for 0.8 ACE CECs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an ACE Certification.
The FiTOUR® Advanced Barre Instructor Certification prepares instructors to help participants gain the many benefits from this class format. Topic covered in this certification includes:
- The merging of ballet, yoga, Pilates, weight training and cardio to create a barre exercise class that appeals to all
- The 8 principles of barre technique
- Advanced barre technique safety
- Advanced barre equipment
- Advanced barre technique class formatting and exercises
- Creating an effective, fat-burning cardio workout in the form of HIIT exercises
- Improvement in core stability and balance through barre classes
- Improvement in muscle tone in the glutes, abdominals, arms and thighs through the barre technique
- Knowledge of how to instruct the use of one’s own body weight for resistance training
- Improvement in posture through the barre technique
- Reduction in stress and fatigue due to both physical and mental components of the barre class
- How the barre technique is applicable to all fitness levels
- Teaching participants to use to new and different fitness tools, including small exercise balls, resistance bands, light weights, the platform and the ballet barre
- Providing participant enjoyment in an efficient and effective 60-minutes class
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Advanced Barre Instructor Certification:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Advanced Barre Instructor Certification will equip you with the skills needed to design and teach safe and effective barre classes that are composed of a combination Pilates, yoga, barre, light weight training and ballet with the additional component of cardiovascular conditioning.
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Advanced Barre Instructor Certification will prepare you to format a fun barre class that will aid your participants in reaching their goals to be lean and strong.
Obtaining a passing score on the FiTOUR® Advanced Barre Instructor Certification examination will demonstrate, to both your employers and students, your dedication to expanding your knowledge through study.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Barre Advanced Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Barre Advanced Online Study Videos -