Earn AFAA CECs with the FiTOUR® Aqua Fitness Instructor Advanced Home Study Course
FiTOUR® is offering courses which are approved by the Athletic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Aqua Instructor Advanced Home Study Course is approved for 8 AFAA CEUs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain ceus used to renew an AFAA Certification.
Upon successful completion of the FiTOUR® Aqua Fitness Instructor Advanced Home Study Course and online exam, you will be able to lead deep water fitness classes, aqua classes for special populations, and pre-and-post-natal classes. In addition, you will be able to teach mind/body inspired aqua classes.
- Learn how to recognize the four different postures and how posture is improved through aqua fitness activities.
- Learn the various types of equipment that can be used in an aquatic setting and how to apply the principles of water to the use of equipment.
- Learn how to design and teach deep water fitness classes.
- Learn how to utilize mind/body activities such as Pilates and yoga in the aquatic setting.
- Learn how to design and teach a pre-and-post-natal aqua class.
- Understand the considerations that need to be taken into account when providing aqua programming for special populations such as cardiac rehabilitation, pulmonary disease, arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Learn a wide variety of aqua exercises.
- Learn how body positioning in the water can be changed to create exercise variety to help your students successfully reach their goals.
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Aqua Fitness Instructor Advanced Home Study Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Aqua Fitness Advanced Home Study Course and obtaining a passing score on the Aqua Fitness Instructor Advanced Home Study Course online exam demonstrates to employers your dedication to expanding your knowledge of aqua fitness.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Aqua Advanced Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Aqua Advanced Online Study Videos -