The FiTOUR® Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification course builds upon the information contained in the FiTOUR® Primary Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification. The course teaches the fitness professional to be able to lead an advanced suspension fitness class of which movements focus on increasing aerobic capacity, strength, power, speed, and agility. Through incorporating elements of yoga and Pilates, the advanced suspension exercise format helps to improve flexibility, balance, breathing, and mind/body connection.
After taking the FiTOUR® Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply the 7 functional movement patterns within an advanced suspension exercise class.
- Explain, apply, and demonstrate key advanced suspension exercise components often used in an advanced suspension exercise workout.
- Design an advanced suspension exercise class using the components of HIIT, Pilates, yoga, strength, and core stabilization.
- Effectively incorporate different props including weights, kettlebells, and the Bosu® to increase the level of difficulty for advanced students.
- Format and instruct a safe and effective advanced suspension exercise class incorporating over 70 exercises while demonstrating proper cueing, body alignment, and technique.
The information contained in the FiTOUR® Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification manual has been compiled through research and study from a variety of sources. It is a comprehensive manual on suspension exercise techniques designed specifically for fitness professionals.
FiTOUR® recommends completion of the FiTOUR® Primary Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification Course prior to embarking on study of the FiTOUR® Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification Course. The information contained in the Advanced course builds upon and complements the information in the Primary course. Successful completion of both the Primary and Advanced courses will equip you with the confidence and the knowledge to provide comprehensive and safe programming for suspension fitness classes.
The Advanced course provides study on the following topics as they relate to self-myofascial release:
- Definition of Advanced Suspension Fitness
- Benefits of Advanced Suspension Fitness Class
- Target Audience of Advanced Suspension Fitness Class
- Review of 7 Functional Fitness Movement Patterns
- Body Composition
- Components of an Advanced Suspension Fitness Class
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness
- Core Stabilization
- Advanced Suspension Fitness Technique and Safety
- Advanced Suspension Fitness Equipment
- Advanced Suspension Fitness Class Format
- Advanced Suspension Exercises
- Warm-Up Exercises
- HIIT Exercises
- Advanced Strength Exercises
- Strength with Props
- Pilates Exercises
- Yoga Poses
Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Certification will well equip you with the knowledge and tools to safely guide clients through an advanced suspension fitness class using the Bosu®, kettle bells, and hand weights. The knowledge you gain in this course coupled with the information contained in the FiTOUR® Primary Suspension Fitness Certification course will set you apart from other fitness professionals.
The FiTOUR® online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Online Study Manual-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Online Study Videos-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Suspension Fitness Instructor Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20!
Practice Examinations are available for all certifications - $9.99