FiTOUR®’s Advanced Pilates Certification Program provides a detailed review of the Pilates Principles and Matwork covered in FiTOUR®’s Primary Pilates Certification Program. You will learn how to apply the Pilates Priniciples to Mat Exercises using Small apparatuses such as Pilates Rings, Rubberbands and Handweights. The Advanced Pilates Certification Course will benefit Pilates Instructors, Personal Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors and Yoga Instructors by providing knowledge and practical application of exercises using small apparatuses.
FiTOUR®’s comprehensive Pilates Instructor and other Fitness Trainer Courses are developed to provide all the professional tools needed to excel in your career as a Fitness Trainer – whether you are a Pilates Instructor, Yoga Instructor, Group Exercise Instructor or Personal Trainer.
FiTOUR®’s Advanced Pilates Instructor Certification program provides indepth information and knowledge on how to apply the Principles of Joseph Pilates to training sessions utilizing Small Apparatuses such as Pilates Rings, Rubberbands and Handweights. You will learn how the Small Apparatus can be used to assist new students in performing exercises correctly and as well as increasing the challenge of the Pilates Mat Exercises learned in the FiTOUR® Primary Pilates Program.
The FiTOUR® Advanced Pilates Certification Program also covers Advanced Mat Exercises that can be performed after your students have accomplished the Pilates Intermediate Mat Exercises.
Group Fitness Trainers and Personal Trainers will learn how to practically apply the Pilates Principles to providing students with a safe Group Fitness Pilates Mat Class or training session using Small Apparatus.
The FiTOUR® Pilates Certification Programs are an ideal professional tool for Personal Trainers. Personal Trainers will learn valuable information on how to apply the Pilates Principles to Core and Pilates exercises in a One-On-One Training Session.
The FiTOUR® Advanced Pilates Instructor Certification Program will provide you with an understanding of the philosophy of Joseph Pilates. You will understand how to instruct proper body mechanics and movement during a Pilates Workout Session.
- Safe progression of your students and clients through the Pilates Progressions:
- Review of Body Awareness, Beginner Mat Exercises, Intermediate Mat Exercises
- Advanced Mat Exercises
- Exercises utilizing Pilates Ring, Rubberbands and Handweights
- Designing and Implementing a Pilates Exercise Mat Program for a Group Exercise Format
- Understand how to design and implement a Pilates Mat Program for Group Exercise
- Understand how to incorporate Pilates Fitness Equipment and Pilates Principles and Methods in Group Exercise sessions such as Yoga Pilates Fusion, Body Sculpting, Core Conditioning, Personal Training and more!
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Advanced Pilates Instructor
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR®’s Advanced Pilates Instructor Certification Program provides employers, students and clients with the mark of distinction and excellence.
- Successful completion of FiTOUR®’s Advanced Pilates Instructor Certification Program will give you to the confidence to apply for a position as a well-rounded and knowledgeable Pilates Mat Instructor.
- Successful completion of FiTOUR®’s Advanced Pilates Instructor Certification Program will provide Personal Trainers with the professional tools necessary to provide One-On-One Training Clients with the benefits of Pilates training using Small Apparatus such as Pilates Rings, Rubberbands and Handweights.
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Primary Pilates Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Primary Pilates Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Pilates Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20
Practice Examinations are available for all certifications - $9.99