All FiTOUR® Certification workshop examinations will be taken online at the FiTOUR® Exam Center within 90 days of the workshop date.
Pre FiTOUR® Workshop Information:
- Early Bird registration must be submitted online 14 days prior to the workshop date.
- Participants must register online at www.fitour.com 14 days prior to scheduled workshop date to be eligible for Early Bird registration fee $79.99
- It is recommended participants complete online registration 14 days prior to scheduled workshop date to allow for shipment of study materials if the hard copy manual is purchased. The online study materials, online manual and online video, will automatically drop in to your study center in your accouont with Fitour once your registration/order has been placed
- Cancellation Policy: NO REFUNDS! FiTOUR® credit vouchers will be issued to participants unable to attend scheduled workshops for which they registered. Requests for credit vouchers must be submitted to FiTOUR® via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $25.00 fee will apply and will be deducted from the originally paid registration amount.
- No written registration confirmations will be mailed. If a written confirmation or charge receipt is required, please go to www.fitour.com and log into "My Account" to access and print required information.
FiTOUR® Workshop Information:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the workshop for on-site registration & check in
- Breaks are provided during FiTOUR® workshops
- Water and a towel are recommended
- Please bring a sack lunch or snacks
- Childcare is not provided during FiTOUR® workshops
- Please remember to bring your study manual and a pen to the workshop
Post FiTOUR® Workshop Information:
- Certification certificates will be available for printing after passing the online examination. Login to your My Account and view the "Certifications" page.
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered for $10 each. You can order a certificate by visiting your My Account from the "Certifications" page.
- FiTOUR® workshops are recognized by many fitness education organizations. Contact your certifying body to petition CEC credits if needed.