Indoor Cycling has become one of the most popular forms of Group Exercise in the fitness industry. With successful completion of the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Certification Program, you will become a part of one of the most successful fitness programs throughout the world.
The FiTOUR® Primary Indoor Cycling Certification course will give you all the tools you need to be a group cycling instructor extraordinaire. The curriculum covers indoor cycling equipment, biomechanics of proper pedaling, warm ups, cool downs and drills for indoor bicycle training. You will also learn injury prevention strategies and how to teach a safe and effective indoor group cycling class.
- Obtain a working knowledge of an Indoor Cycling Bike Equipment from the components to proper bike set-up
- Understand the Exercise Science behind Indoor Cycling
- Learn various formats of Indoor Cycling Classes and how to use the formats to provide your students with balanced and effective Indoor Cycling classes and programs
- Understand risk factors, safety guidelines and how to teach Indoor Cycling to Special Populations
- Learn how to design an Indoor Cycling class using heart rate monitoring and varying the riding profiles
- Learn how to chose music and how to choreograph an Indoor Cycling Class
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Primary Indoor Cycling Instructor
Provides employers and clients with the mark of excellence through dedication to expanding your knowledge through study to become and Certified Primary Indoor Cycling Instructor
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Group Cycling Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Group Cycling Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Group Cycling/Group Exercise Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20!