The FiTOUR® Advanced Nutrition: Practical Application Certification delves into specific nutrition concepts that will equip the nutrition coach with the tools necessary to identify the client’s profile and to better communicate with the client to assist the client in reaching his/her goals. Understanding the client’s mindset, personality, and knowledge level will assist the nutrition coach in identifying the client’s profile. From there, the nutrition coach can schedule meetings, assess the client, set goals, design a nutrition program, track progress, and make any necessary adjustments to nudge the client forward to the ultimate nutrition/health/fitness goals. Included is a recommended sample12-week educational/nutrition program that the nutrition coach can immediately implement.
It is suggested that the prospective Nutrition Coach complete the FiTOUR® Primary Nutrition; Theory Application Certification prior to beginning the FiTOUR® Advanced Nutrition; Practical Application Certification.
The FiTOUR® Advanced Nutrition: Practical Application Certification builds upon the information contained in the FiTOUR® Primary Nutrition: Theory Application Certification. In addition, the certification provides a sample 12-week nutrition program to implement with clients.
After taking the FiTOUR® Advanced Nutrition: Practical Application Certification, health/fitness professionals will have knowledge to work with clients through the below information and processes:
- Proper client mindset for reaching goals
- Energy balance and weight management
- Proper serving and portion sizes
- Somatotype and proper nutrition
- Performance nutrition
- Nutrient timing, supplements, macronutrients and micronutrients
- Role, qualities and potential earnings for the Nutrition Coach
- Client/Coach communication and feedback
- Client coaching and client profiling
- Performing client assessments, setting goals and designing nutrition programming
- Forms for the Nutrition Coach to use with clients
Benefits of Completing the Advanced Nutrition: Practical Application Certification
Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Advanced Nutrition: Practical Application Certification will well equip the health/fitness professional with the knowledge and tools to safely guide clients through gaining nutrition knowledge. In addition, the client will then understand how to apply that knowledge to reach the goals the clients and nutrition coach worked together to set. The knowledge the health/fitness professional gains in this certification, coupled with the information contained in the FiTOUR® Primary Nutrition: Theory Application Certification, will set the participant apart from other health/fitness professionals in their field.
The FiTOUR® online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Nutrition Instructor Online Study Manual-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Nutrition Instructor Online Study Videos-
- FiTOUR® Primary/Advanced Nutrition Instructor Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20!
Practice Examinations are available for all certifications - $9.99