Earn ACE CECs with the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Advanced Home Study Course
FiTOUR® is offering courses which are approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Advanced Home Study Course is approved for 0.7 ACE CECs.
This is a NOT a Certification, this is a cec course to obtain cecs used to renew an ACE Certification.
The information contained in the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Advanced Home Study Course has been compiled from research and study of many different styles of indoor cycling programs that are taught throughout the United States.
The course study materials are designed to provide indoor cycling instructors with a variety of class formats based on sound exercise science and evidence to appeal to a wide range of students.
- Body Mechanics: Knees and Posture
- Advanced Hand Positions
- Connection of the Mind and Body
- Core Conditioning and Cycling (4 sample classes)
- Heart Rate Training Zones (2 sample classes)
Benefits of Completing the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Advanced Home Study Course:
- Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Advanced Home Study Course will equip you with the skills needed to design and teach safe indoor cycling classes. In addition, you will learn mind/body techniques along with core conditioning and heart rate zone training formats.
Obtaining a passing score on the FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Instructor Advanced Home Study Course examination will demonstrate, to both your employers and students, your dedication to expanding your knowledge through study.
The online study materials for this FiTOUR® home study course listed below are FREE with registration. All FiTOUR® online examinations are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to thoroughly review the study materials prior taking the online written examination to ensure a passing score.
- FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Advanced Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Indoor Cycling Advanced Online Study Videos -