Learn how to incorporate Stability Ball training into a challenging full-body workout that will provide your clients and students with results.
The FiTOUR® Stability Ball Certification Program provides valuable information on how to safely and effectively train your clients and students using a Stability Ball.
Successful completion of the FiTOUR® Stability Ball Certification Program will ensure that you know and understand each of the following topics:
- History and Benefits of training with a Stability Ball
- Understand Kinesiology, Physiology and Biomechanics and how it relates to integration of the core muscles during activity using a Stability Ball
- Understand risks involved, safety guidelines and equipment set-up for training sessions implementing stability and ball training
- How to implement the Stability Ball into Group Fitness and Personal Training with guidelines on how to develop Stability Ball Weight Training, Stability Ball Core Training,
- Music guidelines for working with a Stability Ball
Benefits of Becoming a FiTOUR® Certified Stability Ball Instructor
- Provides Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors with the mark of excellence through dedication to expand knowledge through study to successfully complete the FiTOUR® Stability Ball Certification Program
- Provide clients and students comprehensive three-dimensional core and resistance training with the knowledge and skills gained through completion of the FiTOUR® Stability Ball Certification Program
The online study material for this FiTOUR® certification listed below is FREE! with registration. All FiTOUR® certification exams are based on the content of the study materials. FiTOUR® encourages participants to review the study materials in advance of the certification to ensure a higher examination success rate.
- FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Online Study Manual -
- FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness Online Study Videos -
- FiTOUR® Stability Ball Fitness/Group Exercise Hard Copy Study Manual -- $20